Friday, March 25, 2016

NP textbooks

Here's a list of textbooks I had to study from for NP school. Hope it helps. I like to keep a list of books I used during school for reference later on.  I also own many of these books, if you'd like to buy directly from me, please leave a message :).  However, I'm keeping these until end of 2017 for school exit exam and board certification. 

I will update this list regularly throughout my NP program. 


My NP school booklist:


The 3P's: Pathophysiology, Physical Examination, Pharmacotherapy (required texts)
 



Research, Vulnerability, Policy (required texts):



EKG (recommended texts):
   

Diagnostic tests (recommended text):



Differential (recommended texts)


C-Xray (recommended texts):


Physical examination (recommended text):



Policy, Research books (Recommended texts):





Pharmacology - Clinical reference (Recommended texts):




Pharmacology - Recommended textbooks:


Clinical - Required textbooks:


Clinical - Recommended by school - texts:

Clinical - Recommended by students - texts:


Pharmacology Memorization recommended by Wonder Me!:

No comments: