Sunday, September 11, 2016

satisfaction from pt education

I found pt education very satisfying. Being able to articulate clinical findings, lab results and explain them in lay people term as well as help them work towards health within their means is quite satisfying. For example, pt with low vit. D, I helped them towards modifying their diet with lactaid or the like. I love it when pt asks you for more info. Love how attentive they are. It makes me feel like I'm a true provider. Able to provide health promotion to them. 

Whenever I look at the paramount amount of info. we have digest for our didactic class, I remind myself that such info. would be very essential for my clinical practice and pt education that I'll be able to provide. It serves as a good motivating factor for me to study harder so that I can do better and provide better care. 

No comments: